31 de março de 2011

Reflections

God is so good for me. He’s been saving my life from the moment I born, until today… Last week, I was born again, and I’m so thankful for this. He gives me all I need, and sometimes, all I want. Stuff are pretty difficilt right now, but for a good reason. I entered the college, and I’m studying what I want, and that’s wonderful. In the other hand, there’s a lot of trouble involving me studying where I am. Money is going away, it’s hard to come back home after 22:00 by myself, because someone could rob me. In the begining it was the main problem, but now, it’s taking a good way.

Enthusiasm isn’t a thing I’m having too much, FORTUNATELLY, I have someone who cares about me and takes care of me, but UNFORTUNATELLY, she’s miles of distance right now. That, i think, is the root of my weakness: The fontain of all my powers and happiness isn’t with me, it’s like Samson without his hair. She is my inspiration for everything, and when she’s gone, part of me goes too.

I see things I can’t afford, and I go to places and I think that I shouldn’t be there. Why is it driving me crazy like this? I just want things like before, and with money… I need I job, actually, I can’t wait for having a job. I want things… and I don’t want to stop there… I want them with me, in my possession, I wan to give her gifts like before… Why does it make me crazy like thiiiiiiiiis?

God always does the right things, by his own way, but he does. Of course it has to be hard, we have to prove to him we deserve what we’re getting. This is being the begining of our independent life, I mean her and me. We have to prove to him, that we really want to be together in the end. Her leaving, the difficulties going to college and money fading mean we have to be strong, to deserve a soft and peaceful life. We’re suffering now, but I know that in the end of this… There will be no more pain nor sabness. That’s What I think. Although I want it passes fast…

Nenhum comentário: