1 de agosto de 2011

I Can't Believe it!!!

Only God knows how big is the anger in my heart right now. I know I shouldn't be feeling that, or even thinking the things I'm thinking. The facts is that 2 guys (I used that word to prevent worse ones) entered in my house, breaking and searching everything looking for something we don't have. They ALMOST KILLED MY FAMILY. Thanks to God I wasn't here at the moment. They cracked my room's door, Luckly, they didn't take anything from there. I don't know what to do, I'm frozen. It was some days ago and I've just got the "News". That's it, I'm just frozen, I don't know how to react. Everything is OK now, no-one seems to be so bad, but hearing my grandpa say that he saw the death in his eyes was the worst sensation. Nobody knows what really happened here, not even I know, but i'm sure it was horrofying, horrofying enough for those bandits spend the rest of their worthless lives in the jail. I can't understand how a person steals and kills other people for stuff that will be gone when they die. Why don't they just work? I never had so much, but I never wanted someone else's stuff of money. What passes in their heads? I wanted ro know that. Do they feel OK with that situation? I guess I'll never understand. I now, just have to thank God, because he made it get OK. They took some money, but what really matters they will never take: Our lives and our faith. Thank you My Lord, for saving everyone from disgrace. I love you my Lord. Thank you for my family's safety, and the my girlfriend's family too. Thank you for saving me from all the pain. And sorry for sometimes wishing bad things for those people. But I know My family is so much important than some robbers.

Nenhum comentário: